The Honeypot Development, Bungay
Bungay's New Community Centre
Kempton Cross, Worlingham
Award Winning Developers Sprake & Tyrrell. Designing Three Executives Bungalows with Bespoke
fitted kitchen & Bathrooms. Each of the bungalows will be completed with Garage & off road
parking set within landscaped gardens to front and rear.Â Finished to the extremely high standard
of build expected from this prestigious builder.
- Air source heat pump central heating.
- Bespoke fitted kitchen by Benchmark
- Integrated appliances: NEFF Oven & Hob, Fridge freezer & Dishwasher.
- White Bathroom suite & ensuite fittings
- Kitchen & Bathroom will be ceramic tiles
- A carpet allowance will be given for all other floors
- Sitting Room
- Master Bedroom with ensuite
- Two further Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom
- Garage with off road parking
Worlingham is a village approximately 1.3 miles from the historic Market town of Beccles. The suburb
itself offers a range of shops including a local grocery and sub-post office, hairdresser, fish
and chip shop, pharmacy and small newsagent. There are three parks and plenty of semi-rural walks.
Just a short distance from Beccles town centreÂ offering a wider range of amenities along with
excellent train and bus links to the surrounding areas including Norwich city centre and Lowestoft.
VIEWING AND INFO
The price for plots 1 and 2 of this development is £400,000.
In order to arrange a viewing or for more
information please contact Howards Estate Agents on 01502 714500 or click the logo above.